The participation of publishers and booksellers will be a highly appreciated part of the XIIIth International Congress of Egyptologists. It is the organisers’ aim to make a wide selection of Egyptological publications available for sale to congress participants.
Booksellers and publishers are invited to register for the congress; promotional stands will consist of single, double or triple tables (provided by the congress organisers) plus limited space for promotional materials such as banners (provided by the bookseller). Registration for in-person attendance is in the name of a single representative or contact person; please indicate additional attending representatives in the remarks of the registration form.
All attending representatives of publishers and booksellers are invited to register for the congress dinner on Thursday 10 August (dinner fee per person is dependent on early or late registration).
The congress fee for booksellers depends on whether the bookseller registers for early or late registration, and on the size of the stand. Publishers and booksellers who are unable to attend the congress in person, may register to provide a flyer or brochure for insertion in the congress pack. Read our terms and conditions before registering.
After completing the registration form, booksellers should pay the registration fee in Euros through a bank transfer, including all bank charges and online payment commissions.
Booksellers registered for in-person attendance
- Will be allotted space for a promotional stand consisting of single, double or triple tables in the main congress main venue;
- Will be provided their chosen number of tables, plus chairs, a (shared) power outlet, and wireless internet connection;
- May attend all plenary and parallel congress sessions;
- May register for the congress dinner;
- May supply promotional materials to be inserted in the congress pack – materials should reach the organisers before 5 July 2023;
- Receive free admittance to the Rijksmuseum van Oudheden and the Hortus Botanicus.
Booksellers registered for insertion of a flyer or brochure for insertion in the congress pack
- May supply promotional materials to be inserted in the congress pack – materials should reach the organisers before 5 July 2023.
It is possible to send stock/materials for book stands before the start of the congress. Please contact us to make arrangements.
During the congress, it will be possible to store books and materials safely after hours.Registration for publishers and booksellers